Monday, May 14, 2012

Ready for EOC in Dalarna

Today the European Championship started in Dalarna in Sweden, with the Middle distance Qualification. I am running the Long distance and Sprint (plus hopefully the Relay), and my first race will be tomorrow’s Long distance Qualification.

I have had some problems with both being sick and a dislocated shoulder this spring, but the training have been going well the last weeks and I got a good feedback on 10mila last weekend. I feel also well prepared technically after being in Dalarna three times last year, and some good training sessions the previous days. To the left you can see the map with my routes from today’s Model Event, held in the neighbour terrain to the Long Final.

Tomorrows Long Qual can be followed live with results, GPS and streaming from 11.30. (Women from 10.00.) I am starting 11.51.

Maps from:
Elitserien Long and Sprint June 2011
Trainings October 2011
Trainings November 2011
Trainings May 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment