Thursday, September 29, 2011

World Cup in Liberec

WC-7 Middle Last weekend I was running World Cup in Liberec in the Czech Republic.

Saturday it was a normal Middle distance. I did several smaller mistakes, and my shape is not the best at the moment either. In the end of the course Pasi Ikonen, who won the race, passed me by 4 minutes, and I ended on a 35th place. Results, splits, GPS tracking and replay of the video streaming.

WC-8 Long Sunday it was a Long distance with chasing start. Both my technical and physical performance was a bit better, and I was able to finish on a 31th place, 12 minutes behind the winner Marc Lauenstein. Results, splits, GPS tracking and replay of the video streaming.

In the overall World Cup I am in 18th position before the World Cup Final in Switzerland the coming weekend with Middle distance and Sprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment