Thursday, September 8, 2011

Norwegian Championship – live GPS tracking

The Norwegian Championship in orienteering is arranged just north of Oslo this week. The first race is arranged today with the Long distance, and the race can now be followed live with results, speaker sound and GPS tracking (from 12.45).

I have as I wrote some days ago had problems with my back the last weeks, and I will therefore unfortunately not run today. But my back has been better the last days, and I will hopefully be able to run the Middle distance with qualification on Friday and final on Saturday. I will anyway not run the NM relay for Wing OK on Sunday because I will run the relay for IFK Lidingö in the Swedish Champs next week.

Live centre for:
Long distance Tuesday
Middle distance Qualification Friday
Middle distance Final Saturday
Relay Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment